Our pharmacists can administer your flu shots as part of the Ontario government's Universal Influenza Immunization Program.
Our pharmacists are also certified to inject vaccines help protect against the following 13 diseases for patients five years of age or older:
- Bacille Calmette-Guérin (BCG, protects against tuberculosis)
- Haemophilus Influenzae Type B (Hib, the most common cause of bacterial meningitis)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Herpes Zoster (Shingles)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Meningococcal disease (Can cause meningitis and other infections)
- Pneumococcal disease (Can cause pneumonia and other infections)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Yellow Fever
Please see store for details.